1. Make sure that your medical insurance is valid for the whole period of your stay in the Russian Federation. Enrollment is not possible without a valid insurance.
2. Do not forget to enclose a copy of your valid traveling passport to this application form.
* I agree with the conditions of use of my personal data. I certify that the above information is complete, accurate, and true. I understand that any false information will affect the decision on my application and make me ineligible for admission or enrollment in program at Ural Federal University.
**Photograph & Video Release Form
I hereby grant permission to the rights of my image, likeness and sound of my voice as recorded on audio or video tape without payment or any other consideration. I understand that my image may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed and waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product wherein my likeness appears. Additionally, I waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising or related to the use of my image or recording. I also understand that this material may be used in perse educational settings within an unrestricted geographic area.
Photographic, audio or video recordings may be used for the following purposes:
- conference presentations
- educational presentations or courses
- informational presentations
- on-line educational courses
- educational videos
- educational web-sites
By signing this release I understand this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed via the Internet or in the public educational setting.
There is no time limit on the validity of this release nor is there any geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed.
This release applies to photographic, audio or video recordings collected as part of the sessions listed on this document only.
By signing this form I acknowledge that I have completely read and fully understand the above release and agree to be bound thereby. I hereby release any and all claims against any person or organization utilizing this material for educational purposes.